Success Manual: The Path to Prosperity by James Allen (1901) – FREE Ebook Download
You say you desire wealth, not for your own sake, but in order to do good with it, and to bless others. If this is your real motive in desiring wealth, then wealth will come to you; for you are strong and unselfish indeed if, in the midst of riches, you are willing to look upon yourself as steward and not as owner.
FREE Ebook Download: "The Path to Prosperity" by James Allen (1901) Success Manual Strategist Edition 2010
Twelve days have now passed in the new year of 2010. In the blink of an eye, nearly two weeks have quickly evaporated, already leaving me with the distorted impression that January is all but a memory and that "ole man winter" will be over before I know it. Well intended plans to have uploaded several fresh off the "digital press" ebook downloads by now have not materialized. Of course, I am responsible, but the coming of each new year also brings forth such a renewed effort in many new projects, and one of my weak spots is my periodic inability to properly manage my activities. I cannot recall to whom to ascribe the quote "we cannot manage time, we can only manage our activities," but the wisdom within those words certainly rings true. Time is our most precious commondity and resource, for once it is spent, it cannot be regained. We must, therefore, plan and execute our activities wisely, for the clock runs regardless.
* * * * * *
In continuing with the more "spiritual" side of the Success equation (and also because it is ready), today's FREE ebook download is another classic from the Success and Prosperity Master, James Allen: The Path to Prosperity. I will leave you with the contents of the final chapter, The Realization of Prosperity, and the promise to get this site on track for 2010 and keep it on track as your source for quality Success Manuals, Success Keys and Success Strategies.
Best wishes for a warm, happy, prosperous and certainly Successful 2010 to you and your family from the Success Manual Strategist.
Mount Washington photograph with permission by the Mount Washington Observatory. Thank you!
FREE Ebook Download: "The Path to Prosperity" (1901) by James Allen SUCCESS MANUAL STRATEGIST EDITION 2010
If you simply want to view this ebook reference within your web browser, simply left click the link and your web browser should open the file using a PDF file plugin. You may download the file for viewing offline in your PDF viewer by right-clicking (control-click on a Macintosh) on the following link, then choosing the option that allows you to save or download the item (depending on the browser, this option will be labeled, "Save Target As," "Save Link Target As," "Download Link to Disk," "Download Linked File As," etc.) to directly download this file to your computer. You can then open the file using your PDF viewer, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader or any other number of PDF file viewers. Adobe Acrobat Reader may be downloaded at no cost by clicking here.
THE REALIZATION OF PROSPERITY
IT is granted only to the heart that abounds with integrity, trust, generosity and love to realize true prosperity. The heart that is not possessed of these qualities cannot know prosperity, for prosperity, like happiness, is not an outward possession, but an inward realization.
The greedy man may become a millionaire, but he will always be wretched, and mean, and poor, and will even consider himself outwardly poor so long as there is a man in the world who is richer than himself, whilst the upright, the open-handed and loving will realize a full and rich prosperity, even though their outward possessions may be small.
He is poor who is dissatisfied; he is rich who is contented with what he has, and he is richer who is generous with what he has.
When we contemplate the fact that the universe is abounding in all good things, material as well as spiritual, and compare it with man’s blind eagerness to secure a few gold coins, or a few acres of dirt, it is then that we realize how dark and ignorant selfishness is; it is then that we know that self-seeking is self-destruction.
Nature gives all, without reservation, and loses nothing; man, grasping all, loses everything.
If you would realize true prosperity do not settle down, as many have done, into the belief that if you do right everything will go wrong. Do not allow the word “competition” to shake your faith in the supremacy of righteousness. Be strong in your faith in yourself.
I care not what men may say about the “laws of competition,” for do I not know the unchangeable Law, which shall one day put them all to rout, and which puts them to rout even now in the heart and life of the righteous man?
And knowing this Law I can contemplate all dishonesty with undisturbed repose, for I know where certain destruction awaits it. Under all circumstances do that which you believe to be right, and trust the Law; trust the Divine Power that is imminent in the universe, and it will never desert you, and you will always be protected.
By such a trust all your losses will be converted into gains, and all curses which threaten will be transmuted into blessings. Never let go of integrity, generosity, and love, for these, coupled with energy, will lift you into the truly prosperous state.
Do not believe the world when it tells you that you must always attend to “number one” first, and to others afterwards. To do this is not to think of others at all, but only of one’s own comforts.
To those who practice this the day will come when they will be deserted by all, and when they cry out in their loneliness and anguish there will be no one to hear and help them. To consider one’s self before all others is to cramp and warp and hinder every noble and divine impulse.
Let your soul expand, let your heart reach out to others in loving and generous warmth, and great and lasting will be your joy, and all prosperity will come to you. Those who have wandered from the highway of righteousness guard themselves against competition; those who always pursue the right need not to trouble about such defense.
This is no empty statement, There are men today who, by the power of integrity and faith, have defied all competition, and who, without swerving in the least from their methods, when competed with, have risen steadily into prosperity, whilst those who tried to undermine them have fallen back defeated.
To possess those inward qualities which constitute goodness is to be armored against all the powers of evil, and to be doubly protected in every time of trial; and to build’ oneself up in those qualities is to build up a success which cannot be shaken, and to enter into a prosperity which will endure forever.
- New Loan Funded — Too Much Business / Need to Expand — $9,500 at 20% — AA Credit — DTI 45%
- Best of Lazy Man and Money - Volume 1
- Free Success Ebook: As A Man Thinketh by James Allen (1903) – FREE Download ALL that a man achieves and all that he fails to achieve is the direct result of his own thoughts....
- Free Success Ebook: “The Power of Thought” by Henry Thomas Hamblin – FREE Download! If we think consistently in terms of success and prosperity, then, sooner or later, we express these things to a...
- Free Success Ebook: “The Science of Being Great” by Wallace D. Wattles – FREE Download WISDOM IS dependent upon knowledge. Where there is complete ignorance there can be no wisdom, no knowledge of the right...
- Free Success Ebook: “Your Forces and How to Use Them” by Christian D. Larson – FREE Download When the mind discovers that its powers are inexhaustible and that its faculties and talents can be developed to any...
- Free Success Ebook: How to Get What You Want by Wallace D. Wattles – FREE Download Getting what you want is success, and success is an effect, coming from the application of a cause. The cause...
- Free Success Ebook: The Ideal Made Real by Christian D. Larson – FREE Download! To move forward steadily during the great eternal now is to eternally become more than you are; and to become...
- Success Manual: Thought Vibration by William Walker Atkinson (1906) – FREE Ebook Download When we come to see that Thought is a force – a manifestation of energy – having a magnet-like power...
- Free Success Ebook: Within You Is the Power by Henry Thomas Hamblin – FREE Download! If, therefore, a man’s poverty and lack, or financial difficulties are due to weakness of character which manifest in his...
- RARE Success Manual: Attaining Your Desires by Genevieve Behrend (1929) – FREE Ebook Download Success Key Success Manual: Attaining Your Desires by Genevieve Behrend. One of the really great minds and souls of modern...
- Free Success Ebook: The Master Mind by Theron Q. Dumont – FREE 400 PAGE Ebook Download The Master Mind is consciously, deliberately, and voluntarily built up, cultivated, developed, and used; the ordinary mind, contrarily, is usually...
3 Responses »
- Free Ebook: “Byways to Blessedness” by James Allen – FREE Immediate Download! | The Success Manual
- Free Success Ebook: As A Man Thinketh by James Allen - FREE! | The Success Manual
- Free Success Ebook Eight Pillars of Prosperity - James Allen | The Success Manual
Leave a Response
You must be logged in to post a comment.