Free Success Ebook: Within You Is the Power by Henry Thomas Hamblin – FREE Download!
If, therefore, a man’s poverty and lack, or financial difficulties are due to weakness of character which manifest in his work and dealings with others, in the form of nefficiency, poor service and bad judgment, it follows that he, himself, must change before his circumstances can be permanently altered for the better. The difficulty in dealing with unsuccessful people is in getting them to realize that they, themselves, are the cause of all their troubles. The truth is, of course, that the source of supply is Spiritual, and therefore without limit; consequently, one who realizes the truth has no thoughts of poverty or lack, and ceases to fear it. - "Within You Is the Power" by Henry Thomas Hamblin
Free Success Ebook: Within You Is the Power by Henry Thomas Hamblin - Success Manual Strategist Edition 2010
Today's FREE Success Manual Ebook Download is Within You Is the Power, another great work by Henry Thomas Hamblin, author of The Power of Thought, which we recently uploaded and now feature in our Download Library. Within You Is the Power is Hamblin's most distributed work, with more than 200,000 copies having been sold or distributed since he authored this classic more than 100 years ago. Henry Thomas Hamblin (March 19, 1873 - October 28, 1958) was an English mystic, "New Thought" author, and founder of magazine "The Science of Thought Review," which achieved wide readership.
Though successful and prosperous materially, Hamblin suffered from depression and night terrors. But it was the sudden death of his ten-year old son which precipitated a personal crisis leading him to sever his connections with the business world and seek answers from the "divine presence" he had experienced earlier in life. Inspired by this presence, he started to write in the early 1920s. "Within You Is The Power" was his first book and it was immediately quite successful, selling in the several thousands. He went on to write a number of other books and also founded a magazine, "The Science of Thought Review," in 1921 (now called "New Vision"), which attracted high-profile contributors such as Joel Goldsmith.
Following are some quotes from Within You Is the Power by Henry Thomas Hamblin:
To win success, either in the hurly-burly of life, or the more difficult path of spiritual progress, demands imagination, vision, courage, faith, determination, persistence, perseverance, hope, cheerfulness and other qualities. These are all to be found within. All these qualities lie more or less dormant within, and can be called into expression if we believe that Infinite Power is ours.
One of the greatest laws of the Universe is progress, therefore it is fatal to stand still. We must go forward, we must achieve, we must accomplish things. If we do so, we may find that many things which cost us much effort, and hard work are not worth the having, yet all the time we are learning, through experience, and are being strengthened and prepared for greater things. Through repeated failure to find true satisfaction we arrive finally at true knowledge, wisdom and understanding. We are wise then, if, with the world at our feet, we can be satisfied with a very moderate material success, and turn our attention and aspirations to higher and better things.
The entering of this higher consciousness where we know and realize the truth: that the Source of all our supply is Spirit, and that the Divine Source is limitless, is not easy, although it is less difficult to some than to others. It demands constant mental activity and watchfulness: it requires persistence and perseverance in right thinking, yet it is possible to those who are in earnest. By living in the consciousness of God’s Supply and exercising a lively faith, the life becomes affected, principally due to both conscious and unconscious change of action.
Mount Washington image with permission from the Mount Washington Observatory. Thanks, Crew!
Success Manual: Within You Is the Power Henry Thomas Hamblin - FREE Ebook Download
If you simply want to view this ebook reference within your web browser, simply left click the link and your web browser should open the file using a PDF file plugin. You may download the file for viewing offline in your PDF viewer by right-clicking (control-click on a Macintosh) on the following link, then choosing the option that allows you to save or download the item (depending on the browser, this option will be labeled, "Save Target As," "Save Link Target As," "Download Link to Disk," "Download Linked File As," etc.) to directly download this file to your computer. You can then open the file using your PDF viewer, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader or any other number of PDF file viewers. Adobe Acrobat Reader may be downloaded at no cost by clicking here.
- Greatest Location For Affiliate Hyperlinks And Banner Advertisements Inside Your Posts
- Search Engine Optimization – SEO Techniques
- Free Success Ebook: “The Power of Thought” by Henry Thomas Hamblin – FREE Download! If we think consistently in terms of success and prosperity, then, sooner or later, we express these things to a...
- Free Success Ebook: “The Life of the Spirit” by Henry Thomas Hamblin – FREE Download! It was a wonderful discovery to us when it was revealed to us by the Spirit that we are day...
- Free Success Ebook: The Ideal Made Real by Christian D. Larson – FREE Download! To move forward steadily during the great eternal now is to eternally become more than you are; and to become...
- Free Success Ebook: As A Man Thinketh by James Allen (1903) – FREE Download ALL that a man achieves and all that he fails to achieve is the direct result of his own thoughts....
- Free Success Ebook: “The Creative Process in the Individual” by Thomas Troward Starting with certain incontrovertible scientific facts, all these things logically follow, and that therefore, however far these speculations may carry...
- Free Success Ebook: “Your Forces and How to Use Them” by Christian D. Larson – FREE Download When the mind discovers that its powers are inexhaustible and that its faculties and talents can be developed to any...
- Success Master: Wallace D. Wattles, Law of Attraction Author, Sage, Teacher and Author Wallace D. Wattles’ brand of motivational self-improvement philosophy is best expressed in this quote of his: “The scientific use of...
- Free Success Ebook: “Dynamic Thought” by Henry Thomas Hamblin One of the principal causes of failure in life is due to inability to control the thoughts. Wrong thoughts reach...
- Free Ebook: “Byways to Blessedness” by James Allen – FREE Immediate Download! He who masters the small becomes the rightful possessor of the great. He who is mastered by the small can...
- Free Success Ebook: The Master Mind by Theron Q. Dumont – FREE 400 PAGE Ebook Download The Master Mind is consciously, deliberately, and voluntarily built up, cultivated, developed, and used; the ordinary mind, contrarily, is usually...
3 Responses »
- The Power of Perseverance!
- Are You Being In Service? Divine Source
- Free Success Ebook: “Dynamic Thought” by Henry Thomas Hamblin | The Success Manual
Leave a Response
You must be logged in to post a comment.