Most of the time, what we believe is (objective) Truth is really (subjective) truth. Having the guts to question ourselves and our beliefs is a task most of us are unwilling to undertake, and so, we continue to live as though our concocted truths are, indeed, the Truth. It is difficult to admit that we may be wrong, especially to ourselves. It takes a wise person to question him or herself and take to task how our beliefs, opinions, perceptions, biases – and emotions – actually change objective Truth to an inaccurate, subjective “truth,” so that we may continue to live in our own self-constructed world in which we are the center – and always right.Full Story»
The Law that we reap what we sow is mathematically accurate. Each experience through which we pass operates ultimately for our good. To interpret this Law in a simple form, it should be stated that whatever we attract, we require and whatever we need is always good. This is a correct attitude to adopt, because all experience is for our good and we must be able to see it in that light. – Raymond Holliwell
Understand and apply the Law of Cause and Effect in your daily actions, and your life will change – dramatically. Worked correctly, the Law of Cause and Effect can markedly alter the course of your life in the direction that you Desire. This is a Law that CAN be worked tremendously to your advantage. While we cannot directly chose tomorrow’s circumstances, we can choose our thoughts today, and today’s thoughts shape tomorrow’s circumstances.
Annual self-analysis is essential for personal growth, particularly for effective marketing of personal services. Yearly analysis should disclose a decrease in faults, and an increase in Virtues. One goes ahead, stands still, or goes backward in life. One’s object should be, of course, to go ahead. Annual self analysis will disclose whether advancement has been made, and if so, how much. It will also disclose any backward steps one may have made. Utilize these 28 Success Key Questions to determine whether you have advanced, stood still or fallen behind over the past year.
More in this category
- Success Key: The Most Wonderful (Stressful) Time of the Year
- Simple Success Key: W.I.N. – What’s Important NOW?
- Thanksgiving and the Art of Gratitude
- Success Strategy: The Ten (10) Steps to Universal Problem Solving
- Success Key: Drop the “Blame Game”
- Success Passage: The Power of Principle Over Precedent and the Law of Attraction
- Success Strategy: Leave Your Comfort Zone Behind and Do It Afraid
- Success Key 32: “The Master Mind” by Napoleon Hill
- Success Key: State of Mind – The MOST Powerful Success Strategy
- Success Key: S.M.A.R.T. Goal Achievement Method – Part 5
- Success Key: S.M.A.R.T. Goal Achievement Method – Part 4
- Success Key 28: Bob Proctor’s First Speaking Engagement – Don’t QUIT!
- Success Key: “Transformation” – A Look Back
- Success Key: S.M.A.R.T. Goal Achievement Method – Part 3
- Success Key: S.M.A.R.T. Goal Achievement Method – Part 2
- The Wattles Prosperity Bible and The Law of Attraction Prosperity Bible